- For interior and exterior applications in both residential and commercial applications in dry or wet conditions.
- For floors, walls, countertops and submerged conditions.
- For joint widths from 1/8″ to 1/2″ (3 to 13 mm).
- For application in submerged conditions (swimming pools, spas, water features and fountains), after 21 days.
SUITABLE TILE TYPES
- Brick and thin brick
- Cement-based precast terrazzo
- Impervious porcelain and glass tile
- Natural stone tile, granite and slate
- Vitreous, semi-vitreous or non-vitreous tile
- Ceramic, mosaic, quarry, cement body tile
- Polymer modified for hard, durable, professional results
- Stain resistant and color consistent
- For 1/8″ (3 mm) to 1/2″ (13 mm) grout joints
- Easy mixing – just add water, no additives required
- For interior and exterior floors, walls and countertops
- Dustless formula – provides approximately 80% less dust than ordinary grouts
- Promotes cleaner working conditions by minimizing dust
- Creamier and easier to spread
- Uses less water for consistent hydration and quicker drying
- Longer working time
- No-Slake – No wait. Just mix, trowel, and install
- Mold and mildew resistant